Smog Checks in Los Angeles, CA 90044
When your vehicle needs any type of maintenance or repairs, visit Tires & Lube Auto Care/Smog Check Station, your full-service auto repair shop in Los Angeles. We’re proud to offer both honest and high quality service on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Auto Repair Services
When you need an auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA 90044 that can provide a full range of auto repair services in a single location, visit Tires & Lube Auto Care/Smog Check Station. We work with both domestic and foreign vehicles and are able to provide any service you need, from brake and suspension work to high performance upgrades. While there’s no shortage of auto mechanics in the area, when it’s your car that needs attention, you don’t want to trust the job to just anyone. As members of the International Automotive Technician Network and participants in the Consumer Assistance Program, we offer honest and dependable service every time.
Regardless of how carefully you drive or how well you maintain your car, it’s a simple fact of life that vehicles need professional maintenance and repairs every once in a while. As experienced technicians offering high quality auto repair in Los Angeles, CA 90044 our team can ensure that your vehicle is treated with the care it deserves and you’re back on the road again in no time. Whether you need routine maintenance, an oil change or a more complex repair, bring your car to Tires & Lube Auto Care/Smog Check Station and see why our customers trust us to handle all their auto repair needs:
- We offer a full range of outstanding automotive services.
- We work on foreign and domestic vehicles using only the finest equipment and products.
- Our work is thorough and highly professional, and we have the certifications to prove it.
- We are licensed in Smog Check Inspection by the state of California.
- We offer competitive prices and quality services to all of our customers.
- Our services include smog checks, star smog check inspections, tires, brake repair, auto repair and more.
- Use factory recommended equipment.
- ASE master technician available on site to ensure all your questions can be answered.